Today, we are going to investigate a verse in the quran that proves to us that allah is a fabricated god made up by Muhammad. In order to cover up the true meaning of this verse, muslims have translated it falsely.
Let us first look at the false english translation of the verse 33:56:
Allah and His angels send blessings on the Prophet: O ye that believe! Send ye blessings on him, and salute him with all respect 
And then look at the arabic version of the quran:
إِنَّ اللَّهَ وَمَلَائِكَتَهُ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى النَّبِيِّ ۚ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا صَلُّوا عَلَيْهِ وَسَلِّمُوا تَسْلِيمًا
The words marked by red are ‘yusallun’ and ‘sallu’. They both come from the exact same root word – salah. Ask any muslim what salah means, and they will answer ‘pray’. So, the verse actually say ‘Allah and his angels pray on the Prophet: O ye that believe! Pray on him and ask for peace for him’.
So, here we clearly see, that Allah actually prays on Muhammad! Not sending blessings on him, as the false translation wants us to believe. And the exact same action is done by the Angels. And on top of that, every muslim is commanded to do the same action! So, here we have Muhammad receiving the prayers from Allah, the Angels and every muslim. This shows us that Muhammad is the one receiving the worship of his false God.
- If Allah was the true God, why would he pray for Muhammad? No true God would ever pray.
- Who exactly is Allah praying to? Is he praying to himself?
- If Allah was the true God, wouldn’t it be enough that Allah prayed for Muhammed? Why do do Allah need the Angels and the believers pray on him too?
- Since Muhammed is the one receiving all these prayers, this shows us that Allah is but a toy in the hands of Muhammad.
- If Allah and the Angels and the followers of islam are praying to Muhammad, are they not committing shirk (taking partners with Allah)?
 Yusef Ali translation